Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look what I just got in the mail...

This is going to be awesome. I can only imagine the looks I'm going to get by the people on their Madone's when I crush their asses while wearing this. I almost think this may be bad for the sport of cycling. These people will probably never ride a bike again they'll be so demoralized when I drop the HAMMER on their ass.



Wife: "So honey, how was your group ride today?"
Demoralized husband: "I'd rather not talk about it..."
Wife: "Why, did you get dropped from the front group?"
Demoralized husband: "Not just me, the whole group did"
Wife: "Did one of those pro guys show up to stroke their ego by riding with middle-aged slightly overweight riders?"
Demoralized husband: "Actually, what hurts the most is that we all got dropped by a guy that was fatter than that kilt-wearing Scottish character in that Austin Powers movie. I think I really could have 'got in his bellllllyyyy (said in Scottish accent)'"
Wife: "Well I always told you that cycling wasn't your thing"


Little will they know that there's actually a V-12 engine under that fat suit. Cat3Phenom strikes again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cat3phenom is back.